Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Arf arf!


Hi everyone. It's me Kahlua. I just wanted to say how much fun I'm having at my Auntie Diana's office. My mommy Evelyn had to go to a conference today until Thursday so until then I am playing at my Auntie's house and spending the day at her office. This morning I was so super clean and smelled great. Then Auntie Di made me walk all the way to her office in the rain and I ended up all black on the bottom. My paws were soaking wet and I looked like a fuzzy puff ball on the top half and a drowned rat on the bottom.

Now I am dry and sitting in Auntie's lap. We just went for a lunch time walk and a visit with Susie and now I am back in the office having a rest. I have to gear up for my long walk home, hopefully it won't be raining again because unlike my mommy Evelyn, my Auntie Di refuses to carry me home.
Hope everyone is having as relaxing a day as me...

No comments: