Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Nap time

Today I took a nap. A two hour nap. And now I am awake. Last night I had a coffee around 4pm (since I was planning on going to see JT later that night, I figured I needed the caffeine) and I ended up not being able to sleep. I woke up this morning exhausted and was actually nodding off at my desk today. So when I got home I decided I would take a "quick" nap before going to the gym. Unfortunately quick nap ended up being almost 3 hours so at 10:00 I got up and finished my laundry, made Susie's money box for her wedding and now am updating the blog. The next few days are going to be quite busy for me with last minute planning for Sue's wedding so it was nice to just veg out a little tonight however, now I am left awake and not much to do. Well, actually I have many things to do, clean, write my speech, clean, but I don't feel like doing any of that stuff. I just want to veg out, it feels like I so rarely get time to actually read a book or just do nothing anymore... I kind of forgot how great it is!

No comments: