Tonight Gervinder and I are going to see Superbad. I'm sooo excited. Every time I see the trailer I crack up. Favourite scence so far: the skinny Chinese kid doing his cat impression. Let's see if it can live up to the hype!
Yesterday I threw Susie's staggette with her friends Hana and Amanada. The theme was COCKtail party and it was hilarious. There were penises everywhere, all shapes and sizes and many different colours.... green guacamole penis... yum! We played a special version of charades (Movie: E.Three: The Extra Testicle), popped the penis pinata and then of course we finished the night off with a special appearance by Officer G-String, he put Sooz under arrest and read her her rights. It was hilarious and she was shocked so our work was done. All in all, a crazy, raunchy send off to a crazy, raunchy friend. Next week: the BIG day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment