So today is my first official day as a home internet user. Grant came by my place tonight to fix my internet and now I'm finally all hooked up. Apparently the problem was an incorrect DNS setting. He fixed it in 2 seconds. 2 weeks without internet for nothing!!
Anyway, now that I've finally joined the millions of people with internet at home, you can expect regular blog updates! (hopefully...)
So what's new today? I have adopted five new babies. Cybele is off to France for a year so she's giving away all of her houseplants. I've been an admirer of her plants for awhile as she always takes great care of them and they always look very interesting. Unfortunately I couldn't take any of the big ones but I have five cute new cacti that I hope will thrive in their new environment!
I also have a new room again. Hanna is almost moved out and I have my 2nd bedroom back. What should I do with it? Originally I used it for storage and that is currently what its turning into but I feel that I should be better using that space... any ideas???
3 comments:
What happened to your plans to be an artist? You could use the extra room as your studio.
or place your computer in there...an office/studio maybe? and put that darn black crow in there too! :P
:) just saw this post- cute! (heehee!)
Post a Comment