Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Wednesday Moms Class

Every Wednesday for the last 6 weeks Marley and I have been going to a moms class run by the city. Its a great program run by a public health nurse where you get to meet other moms in your neighbourhood and discuss a variety of baby related subjects. Today was our last class and so we had a little "party" with snacks, did baby footprints (Marley was asleep so missed those,) and got our certificate of completion. I enjoyed meeting the other moms (some of whom live right down the street) and we will continue to get together every week at a different place in our area. Surprisingly I was the only Asian mom however today I found out that there was another half Filipino baby in our class. (This whole entire time I had no idea as the mom is Caucasian.) See if you can spot the baby, I'll give you a hint, its a boy. Marley missed our baby group shot as she was fast asleep in the carrier (see mom group shot above.) I'm looking forward to seeing the ladies on a regular basis and catching up on our daily baby progress!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sally said...

Is it the mom with the dark hair??

Cya!! said...

the baby with the dinosaur top?

and you're soo lucky to have made good connections, especially locally.

i go to mommy yoga and (started as preggo yoga so soon will be 30 classes) and i've got: a couple of shots but mostly: BIG FAT NADA!!! i guess it's language barrier? :(

i miss english.