Sunday, May 01, 2011

A new cupcake in town...

Today Mel introduced me to a new cupcake, Prairie Girl Cupcakes is a bakery on Victoria just north of King. They sell only cupcakes but both mini and regular sizes and boy were they deeleecious! I have to say these are the best cupcakes from a bakery I've ever had. I got to try the cafe au lait, lemon, peanut butter banana, and chocolat and vanilla with real strawberry icing. You could actually see the chunks of berries! They were amazing and I definitely plan on going back as soon as possible. They only sell what they bake that morning so often they are sold out. If they have any left at the end of the day they donate them to the local food bank which means no day old cupcakes. This place is definitely a must try for any cupcake connoisseur!

1 comment:

Saads said...

I went to their site on the Internet. They look good. I want to try their mini ones. I'll have to check it out.