Sunday, February 21, 2010

Meeting Baby Camilla


Today we met some of my university friends to visit with their new daughter, Camilla Chiu. Ken and I also worked together at Loblaws (he got me the job actually,) and was a source of constant entertainment as we sat next to each other. Every day, we would come up with dares, games, and just hilarious antics to make the work day more enjoyable. (A few memorable incidents: Ken plastic wrapped my entire cubicle and all items on my desk with PC Plastic Wrap, I had to cut through it to get in. Ken losing a bet and having to wear my brother's blue velvet bowtie all day at work even though he had multiple meetings that day. Me losing a bet and having to wear yellow rubber gloves (PC of course) and adult diapers (over my pants,) at work all day. They were fun times!

Luckily since school, we've managed to all keep in touch and so its great to get together to enjoy milestones such as these. Camilla was adorable and very quiet all day no matter who held her (I will admit, I pretty much hogged her the entire afternoon. She smelled sooooo gooood.) She liked to nestle in my ample bosoms and fall asleep. After an afternoon of chatting, watching Olympics and pizza, we all headed home and tonight I got to enjoy Gerwyn's turn to cook dinner. On the menu, baked red snapper. Next post....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Catherine Kim said...

You look lovely and holding that baby looks so natural. They are really cute when they fall asleep like that, aren't they? Ohhhh those little diaper bottoms!