
Not only was Barcelona memorable for its food and architecture, but I will always remember it as the place where I started the next chapter of my life. On Friday September 18th, at 5:30 pm (Spanish time), on the roof top of a 19th century castle, Gerwyn proposed. And I said yes.
In case you're wondering, the subject line was from my mom. That was her reaction when Gerwyn asked her two weeks ago if he could ask me to marry him.
3 comments:
Congratulations Diana!
Wishing you both the best!
Love Carol
Wow, what a way to propose! I have yet to meet Gerwyn (am I the only one?), but the fact that he asked your mom for her blessing first and planned a beautiful trip on which to propose says a lot about his thoughtfulness. Congratulations to you both.
Cat
Very romantic... wishing you much love and happiness.
Post a Comment