Sunday, September 27, 2009

Our first visit!


This afternoon we were able to schedule one of two visits to the new house. We were fortunate that some of our friends and family could come so it felt a little bit like a mini-housewarming. My brother, Nancy and Charlotte came first followed by our friends Mel and Norm and my friend Saadia. I loved being able to show everyone around.

For those of you who might not be able to see our new place for awhile, I thought I'd post some pics so you can have a look. More pics to come from our photographer Mel.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow! The place looks great. I'm so jealous about the kitchen.
Congratulations.

Woo Wow! said...

Looks like a bright and comfortable space. Can't wait to visit.

Catherine Kim said...

Lovely place. Looking forward to visiting one day. Perhaps we could do a house swap?