Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Moving on up!


"I'm moving on up, to the East side... " As the Jefferson's theme song goes, I'll be moving to the east side on November 27th. We purchased a new house at 506 Eastern Ave last Friday and last night, I officially sold my condo. It was nice to be on the other side of the bargaining table for a change. We had 3 offers and just got to sit back while each agent presented their case. In the end, we went with a newlywed couple who were first time home buyers and fell in love with my condo on first sight. I like to think it had to do with my last minute staging skills. Thanks Mel, for your tips and thank God its all over now.

Now I have 2 months to say goodbye. I've lived in this condo for over 5 years and it will definitely be sad to go. I was lucky enough to be blessed with a great condo in a great location and I've enjoyed every minute here. Time to go before I start to get all v'clempt.

2 comments:

Cya!! said...

Many many good memories for you to keep in your heart! Mine too! It was a great place for you! And that's nice that it will be for a newly wed couple next! :D Now enter the next stage in your life! How exciting for you both!! YAYYAYAY!!!

Woo Wow! said...

I will miss your condo as well with some special memories ...Samara's first b-day party, after dinner/movie coffees, free babysitting ;-)...Good luck with the move - I know it's a lot of work. Find out if you can hire people to do some of the work. It will really save your back.