Monday, April 27, 2009

Getting pampered

This weekend Saadia and I had a little pampering party. First we went to the Stillwater Spa for my favourite massage. Its not so much the massage I love but all the little extra details they offer. The massage table is heated, they wrap you up in a duvet, place a heated neck pillow under your head and another one over your eyes. Its almost as if you're back in the womb. Sooooo comforting. After our massages we went to the rooftop of Milestones for brunch to enjoy the great weather and then headed to Peony for manicures and pedicures. It was some much needed girl time with one of my favourite gals.

Saturday night Gerwyn and I had a few of his friends over for what was supposed to be a bbq. Unfortunately our bbq got rained out and we ended up just having a sit down dinner in the condo. Gerwyn made deeleecious grilled steaks, yam fries and asparagus.

Sunday I didn't have to go to Scarborough so we enjoyed our first lazy Sunday together. All in all, a very relaxing weekend. I also managed to run 5 laps around Queen's Park on Friday with Mahi. This was a new milestone and I hope to keep it up and get close to 10k by the end of the summer.

1 comment:

Woo Wow! said...

Hey Di, looks like you're at the spa again. Such a hard life...