Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lunch at the Mandarin

Sunday afternoon we decided to have one final family lunch before Sooky left for Stamford. We stopped by the cemetary to say hello to dad and then went for lunch at the Mandarin. Its been ages since I've been there and it didn't disappoint! Fried rice, chicken balls and onion rings! (Yes, I eat onion rings at a Chinese restaurant.)

I got to sit beside Charlotte and watch her stuff her face with noodles, rice, grapes and melon. She was so hungry she tried to open her banana by squeezing it as hard as she could and then swinging it back and forth. The banana technique didn't work but her food arrived and then she was happy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Woo Wow! said...

Yes, because the Saturday feast was a little sparse... needed a little more to fill up the spaces in the gut? he he
Charlotte is so cute...

Catherine Kim said...

Oh, yes, "man da leeen".