Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Silly me...

Yesterday's spa day was amazing. Susie and I spoiled ourselves with breakfast at Le Petit Dejeuner, then our body bakes and massages at Body Blitz and then a very late lunch at Le Select Bistro (it was a French themed food day). I felt very gluttonous but it was well worth it!

I guess after a day of relaxing, I was a little "off" at work today. I had updated my computer last week to protect against a Windows virus and I think it changed my computer clock. All day I kept thinking to myself "wow I must be working so hard because this day is just flying by!" When it was time to eat lunch, the clock said almost 3 pm. Then by the time 6pm hit, I got my coat and left for home. I was thinking what a great sunny day it was and how the "spring forward" time change really makes such a difference since it was SO bright at 6pm! I got home, played a few video games and then went to the gym. After my one hour workout, I came back up and my clock said 6:45. I thought to myself again, "oh the power must have gone out at home and all of my clocks are off". So I turned on the tv to confirm the time and I noticed the news was still on. Again I thought "how strange, this must be a very late news cast." When I changed to CP24, I finally realized that I was the one that was "off". I had totally walked out of work over an hour early and didn't even realize it. No one said anything, our office manager just said "bye" and that was it.

I feel a little guilty after coming back from a vacation day to leave "early" but hey, I definitely enjoyed my extra hour at home!!

No comments: