Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Charlotte!

This weekend was my niece Charlotte's birthday. Her actual birthday was today but my brother and sister-in-law threw a big birthday party yesterday at Shilla Korean restaurant (the same place they had their wedding reception coincedentally.) The food was deeleecious and the kids were so cute. I was the official mini cupcake baker and bingo leader. I managed to eat just enough so that I would have room for 2 pieces of cake (there were so many to choose from!) plus squeeze in a few mini cupcakes here and there.

I can't believe she's 1 already, she can already stand on her own, clap her hands and give kisses on command. She also likes to pick up dirt and give it to you. (I wonder if my mom taught her that?) Happy Birthday Charlotte, can't wait for the years to come!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sally said...

I love the mini Korean outfit... so cute!!