Tonight Evelyn and I went to Costco. I emphasized the word "COST" in my subject line because that's mostly what I end up with whenever I go. Tonight I wanted to get a head start on my Christmas shopping. I managed to get 4 presents plus a couple of stocking stuffers so I guess I didn't do too bad but of course, I ended up spending over $200. (Had to throw in a few steaks, some gum and treats for the office too.)
After Costco, I got home just in time to watch my favourite tv show this year, "Privileged". I'm totally addicted. Its one of those girly romantic shows where I literally hang on every word, I can't even run to the bathroom during commercial just in case I miss a minute. I don't know what it is about it, but its just really sweet. No violence, no (major) sex, just girly relationships and romance. What more can I ask for? Plus I noticed that Megan, the main character, was wearing the exact blouse I just bought from Anthropologie last month! I wonder if that means it will be out of season by the time I wear it next summer? Oh well, I'm still wearing clothes from highschool!!
Tomorrow is WND, wonder what Chef Norm will be cooking...
No comments:
Post a Comment