
Tomorrow is the start of Wednesday Night dinners for 2008! Its Norm's turn to start the year off, I wonder what he will make? Mel says he wants to gross us all out this year so its going to be Spicy Salmon Curry, all of our dislikes... guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow and see.
I'll also be welcoming back a furry little houseguest this week, Ms. Kalooki-Loo. This is one of last trips her mamma will be taking to visit her soon to be pappa so we get to spend some quality time together in the meantime. Can't wait, I miss the furr ball! (And I know Gerwyn does too. If I even mention that there is a chance I'll have to leave her in my condo alone, he offers to take her home right away.) What a spoiled brat! But we can't help it.
No comments:
Post a Comment