Friday, April 13, 2007

Yeah baby, its bangers and mash!!

Ev decided to go with an "English" theme (seeing as how she just got back from a romantic getaway with her Englishman Steeeewart) for Wednesday dinner and made traditional English Bangers and Mash. She even got the recipes from Jamie Oliver. It was very tasty. Her appetizer was an arugula salad with pinenuts, pancetta and balsalmic. For dessert, she made a "Banoffee Pie", a toffee pie with banana chunks and whipped cream. It was deeeelish. Some might even say it was their 'favourite dessert' of all Wednesday dinners. I won't mention who that someone was, but needless to say, he won't be enjoying any more desserts at my house... hmph!

Tonight I've decided to meet Sally for drinks (because we can now that she's a T.O girl again) and then tomorrow I'm off to Burford, Ontario for a dinner party at Kim's house with Trish and Saadia. A pretty quiet weekend I'd say.

No comments: