
Gerwyn's birthday is next Friday (the 19th.) We'll finally be the same age. For 6 months anyway. I'm not sure what to plan. Should we just go out for dinner, should we try a short weekend getaway, should I get him PS3? HA HA HA, as if I'd actually get him a PS3!!! But I'm sure Gerwyn will read this and for a split second he'll think his dream has come true.
Any suggestions ladies?
On another note, I really wish I had pictures to post with my blog entries...
5 comments:
Is this your way of asking for a camera?
I think you should get him the PS3!! heheh
PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3,
PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3,
PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3,
-Anonymous
Sally your cheque is in the mail!
-Gerwyn
You know..someone once told me that you should blog on a regular basis. I believe it's been 13 days since Princess Di has updated her blog.
Post a Comment