Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Jamaica and Mother's Day


Jamaica was a great vacation, family, friends, and all you can eat, who could ask for anything more? I loved vacationing with my besties, and nice that our spouses also enjoyed their boys nights out (every single night!) while the kids enjoyed playing together. marley loved the ocean, ate a thousand French fries and had lots of practice walking in her new crocs. Vacationing with friends is the way to go!

This past weekend we celebrated Mother's Day, one of the perks I've really come to enjoy after childbirth. Not only is it another opportunity to be showered with presents, it's also a day to be pampered and appreciated by my family! I got to sleep in, got served a made to order breakfast, enjoyed 2 dozen roses and spent the day picking out my brand new bike! I think my husband may have had a hidden agenda there though because somehow he managed to get himself a new bike as well. Plus we also got Marley her first baby bike seat and are hoping to make our first family bike trip this weekend. As many of you know, I only recently learned how to ride a bike after my niece and nephew taught me in my aunt's yard. I hope to post a video for them so they can see what great teachers they were! I never thought I'd ever be able to ride and now I have my very own bike! I hope youre proud Michael and Jessica!

No comments: