Thursday, April 12, 2012

And some more firsts...

Ms. M has recently discovered how to climb! She can climb up and down the stairs, climb on top of a stool to get things she wants (which has become quite the problem for my mom, I often find the stool hidden inside the playpen where she can't get to it to prevent her from her getting into trouble) and now she climbs our ottoman so that she can open the drawers to the hutch and take everything out. Last time I gave her a bath (and used the stool to sit on while I bathed her,) I left the room for one moment to grab her pjs and turned around to see a naked baby walking down the hallway carrying a plastic stool (that is as big as she is) to the tv room. It was quite a sight!

Ms. M also now gives kisses. Well, she doesn't give them, but puts her head out to "receive" them when you says "kisses!" to her.

Ms. M plays hide and seek! Although hiding for her is just crouching down into a ball so she can't see you, then she'll jump up and scream while she either chases or runs away from you.

We are still having challenges eating and sleeping but now that Marley has discovered feeding herself, I am able to get a few more bites into her mouth, in between her figuring out how to get her own spoon in.

We've recently booked our next vacation to Jamaica, so we shall see how she enjoys the beach and the pool, now that she is older. I know her mother is very much looking forward to it! (And most of all, enjoying vacation with my two best friends, yahoo!!)

No comments: