Thursday, March 22, 2012

A mish mash of thoughts...

Seeing as how I've been out of time for blogging lately, decided to throw together some random happenings...

A new dessert
Recently one of my mom friends introduced me to the ultimate time-saving dessert. Warning, it's extremely deeleecious and incredibly addicting so be warned. Mix together a box of crushed Ritz, a can of sweetened condensed milk and a bag of skor bits. Bake in parchment lined square pan for 20 mins and voila, salted toffee squares.

New shoes
Now that The weather is nicer, my mom has been taking marley for walks outside. Unfortunately her soft soled Robeez just weren't cutting it on the rough pavement and her one pair of outdoor shoes are now too small. (noticed small baby callouses on her big toes the other day) So today I bought her a very pricey pair of Crocs. $40! Maybe I'm being cheap but forty dollars for plasticky foamy shoes just doesn't seem right. Unfortunately my selection is limited while on my lunch hour and I just couldn't get the image of her calloused toes out of my head so my mom guilt won and baby got herself a new pair of shoes.

First words
So far we only have three, hi, bye and hot! (Which I discovered when serving her steamed rice that was in fact, too hot.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You forgot WOW!