A few weeks ago at my jewellery party I had mentioned to someone that my necklaces are always tangled before I put them on. Putting them in a flat jewellery box isn't the greatest and who has enough space to find a jewellery box tall enough to store the necklaces vertically. My neighbour Amanda overheard and suggested the most brilliant idea that has changed my life, 3M Command removable hooks! You just stick them up in your closet and voila, necklace hooks! No nails, the hooks are removable at any time and leave no mess. My 6 necklaces are all now neatly organized and ready to be worn at any moment.
Great idea! (However I should have thought about Marley's reach before applying those hooks, she was in my closet the other day and there's about half an inch of space when she's on her absolute tippy toes between my lovely necklaces and a jewellery disaster...)

No comments:
Post a Comment