Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!


Tonight was Marley's first official Halloween. At daycare I picked her up to find her face covered in make up for some photos that they had taken. I don't know about you, but I found that a bit presumptuous that they could just paint her face. They even put paint on her eyelids and it was a major pain to remove (there's still some left there after the bath!). Anyway, after daycare, we got suited up (after borrowing a costume from my friend Janet who sews,) and headed out for candy! I think everyone knew that we were taking advantage of our child to get free candy but they thought she was so cute, we often got handfuls at a time. Woo hoo! You can see by the pic of daddy and Marley with all the loot, who is happier to have all that candy...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica Woo said...

so cute! It must be cold - I see uncle Gerwyn's got covering for his head! It's nice here in the fall but really miss all the fall festivities there! Kisses and hugs to all!!