
Yesterday we headed to Evelyn and Stuart's house to celebrate their son's 2nd birthday. I am always amazed at how much work is involved in throwing a child's birthday party and Evelyn definitely outdid herself. She had a bouncy castle, a full Mickey Mouse themed menu (that she made from scratch!) and the most amazing cake I've ever seen (again from scratch!) I can't believe she did it all herself, even with a week off, I don't think I could have managed such a feat.
We all had a great time and were super pooped afterwards. After 7 straight hours awake, Miss M totally passed out once she hit the carseat and was down for the count for the rest of the night. I didn't even get to change her diaper! (Never wake a sleeping baby right?!)
Thanks for the awesome party Ev, please pack up all the leftover decorations and food and send to 506 Eastern for Marley's birthday. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment