Sunday, September 25, 2011

Marley's Birthday Party


A couple of weekends ago, we celebrated Marley's birthday with a small gathering at our house. My mom and mother in law cooked most of the food, my sister in law Nancy made a traditional Korean birthday cake (from scratch!) and I made Carol's carrot cake (minus most of the sugar). Everything turned out very well and although a bit chaotic, the party was a success and everyone had a good time. I would have posted this sooner, but I was trying to surprise my girlfriend Saadia with a baby shower and got her to my house this past weekend under the guise of Marley's birthday party. So Saadia, I'm sorry you weren't invited to her actual party, but hopefully you can forgive me. ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Saads said...

I think I can forgive you this time!

Woo Wow! said...

Happy first birthday Marley! You are so big now! It's so great to see an updated blog!