Sunday, June 19, 2011
Happy Father's Day!
Today we celebrated Gerwyn's first 'official' father's day. First Marley thought it would be nice to wake up at 8 am and get daddy some fresh chocolate croissants from Bonjour Brioche. I managed to keep her in bed until 9 but then we were off and also managed to get some Mercury Espresso coffees along the way. Then Marley wanted to wake daddy up to open his presents so up we went into the bedroom and jumped on the bed! Daddy got to open his presents (Foo Fighters tickets from me and a Foo Fighters cd from Marley along with a book about why she loves her daddy) then enjoyed his morning treats and then we headed out to harbourfront for lunch on a patio followed by dessert at Centre Island. Marley got to enjoy her first ferry ride and I got to enjoy my first funnel cake of the year! As soon as we arrived at Centre Island it was all I could think of and as soon as I saw it on someone's plate, I knew I had to have it. It was deeleecious and oh so good. Worth the stomach ache afterwards. Then we hopped back on the ferry, walked to the streetcar stop and finally made it home. Everyone was pooped which means we all had a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Great pictures. I especially like how enthusiastic Marley looks on G's lap while he raises a glass.
Post a Comment