Monday, June 06, 2011
Cry It Out Update
Not that any of you readers are actually interested, but I wanted to update my blog just so I have a record of what's been happening. Its been difficult to continue CIO with such a busy weekend. We did both morning naps (15-45 mins of crying each which resulted in 40 min naps). Last night we actually experienced our first success with NO crying at all. I put her in the crib and she went right to sleep on her own. However this morning, we had another 20 minute cry before our morning nap. Then I went to the mall so the afternoon nap was in the Bjorn and tonight, she was so tired (I had a visit with Saadia,) that she fell asleep while feeding so I just put her in the crib. Hoping this week we'll see some progress...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment