Monday, November 08, 2010
The visitors continue...
One of the great things about having a baby I've discovered is that you have a constant flood of visitors! I love company and now that I'm on mat leave, I love it even more! Last week we had Gerwyn's friends Candace, and Lorelyn and her fiance Jason come by. Marley's wardrobe continued to expand with more adorable outfits we hope she won't grow out of. She's already out of her newborn sleepers and into the 3-6 month size. Her 2 month check up is next week, then we'll find out the official weigh in...
P.S. I posted that photo of me and Candace on purpose cause check out my cleavage!! Gotta love breastfeeding! What you can't really notice though is that one of my boobs is significantly larger than the other. While trying to master the "art" of breastfeeding in the early days, I left one of them alone to let it "heal" and ended up only using one boob for 2 days. Unfortunately this resulted in a major case of lopsided boob. When Marley breastfeeds, I can tell that she is more relaxed on the smaller "slow flow" one whereas the bigger one often makes her choke and gassy since she's gulping so fast to try to keep up with it. I'm just enjoying the cleavage while I got it, even if it is lopsided!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment