After lunch we had to make a pitstop at Loblaws due to a completely empty fridge. Now that I'm at home during the days, I find our fridge empties out much faster. However for anyone who hasn't been to Loblaws on a Sunday, don't ever go! It was a madhouse, and trying to manouver with a stroller and a cart was a nightmare. After the mayhem of grocery shopping, we were exhausted and were contemplating cancelling our anniversary plans. But we had Mel and Norm scheduled to babysit and decided not to waste the opportunity to go out alone. (It was our first actually!). Although we were tired, we were glad once we got out and enjoyed a lovely dinner at Sushi District on Queen. I had two glasses of Pinot Grigio which I thoroughly enjoyed and the sushi wasn't so bad either. After dinner, we made a quick stop at Ed's to pick up a couple of pints of ice cream and then headed home. Although short, it was so nice to get out, I had honestly forgetten what it was like to be just the two of us again and I welcomed the reminder. Happy Anniversary to us!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary to us!
After lunch we had to make a pitstop at Loblaws due to a completely empty fridge. Now that I'm at home during the days, I find our fridge empties out much faster. However for anyone who hasn't been to Loblaws on a Sunday, don't ever go! It was a madhouse, and trying to manouver with a stroller and a cart was a nightmare. After the mayhem of grocery shopping, we were exhausted and were contemplating cancelling our anniversary plans. But we had Mel and Norm scheduled to babysit and decided not to waste the opportunity to go out alone. (It was our first actually!). Although we were tired, we were glad once we got out and enjoyed a lovely dinner at Sushi District on Queen. I had two glasses of Pinot Grigio which I thoroughly enjoyed and the sushi wasn't so bad either. After dinner, we made a quick stop at Ed's to pick up a couple of pints of ice cream and then headed home. Although short, it was so nice to get out, I had honestly forgetten what it was like to be just the two of us again and I welcomed the reminder. Happy Anniversary to us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Can't believe it has been a year. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Happy 1st Anniversary to a beautiful couple!
Wow,that first year went by fast! Congratulations to two beautiful people.
Congratulations...Wow! What a different life after just one year. Enjoy!
Love you guys.
Happy Belated Anniversary!
What an exciting year. You guys are definitely off to a good start!
Post a Comment