Sorry its a little late but I guess I haven't had a chance to blog lately. Last weekend was Thanksgiving and Gerwyn came to my family dinner. He finally met my grandma (she cried when she met him!) and was formally introduced to all my aunts and uncles. All in all, I think it went pretty well. He managed to survive the interrogation from my uncles and I managed to survive the sex talk from my mom!! (31 years old and I finally get the sex talk! I wonder what'll happen when I'm 40!)
The next day, Gerwyn came by for some quick leftovers (he's not as afraid of my mom anymore, considering the number of times he's kissed her, its only natural by now...) and then we took a spontaneous drive to Niagara on the Lake for dinner. It was the perfect Fall day and the leaves were beautiful. We took a walk up and down the main street (can't remember the name) and then went to a restaurant for dinner and some Niagara wine. After that, we made a quick pit stop by the Falls to check out the light show and then headed home (the long way might I add since we got a little lost, lucky we had a MAP in the car! It was part of my car-warming gift to Gerwyn.)
This weekend was yet another Lazy Saturday and its been amazing as usual. Sleeping in, eating and then.... well, more sleeping of course! ;)
Tonight I'm meeting up with Sally and maybe Ev and Mel, tomorrow is Mel's birthday celebration, we're going to Big Daddy's, YUM! I love birthday celebrations, not only is it great to see everyone (especially since we don't often have the opportunity to get together with everyone) but there's CAKE! Whoo hoo, I can't wait...
No comments:
Post a Comment