Sunday, March 04, 2018

2018 Updates!

Long time no see blog! I just took the girls through all of my blog photos and thought it was about time to get some updated photos on here. Here are 3 photos chosen by me, Sunday and Marley. You can guess who picked which photo.

Marley is 7 years old and in grade 2 now. Sunday is 4 and in Jr. Kindergarten. Our poor FJ is 10 and on its last legs (but Gerwyn thinks there's another 10 years left, yeesh!) Looking forward to another exciting year filled with family vacations, lots of friends and always lots of family.

Gerwyn has decided to try being vegan (since July last year) so we have discovered all of the local vegan restaurants and I've been experimenting with various vegan dishes (baking too which I thought was going to be a real challenge but turned out to be somewhat easy.) Tonight I made mushroom risotto and I also recently mastered a yummy spicy miso broth with soba noodles.

That's about it for this year, will hopefully keep posting as I just realized I've had this blog for over 10 years now and it IS worth it to look back at all of your memories.





No comments: