
This weekend I threw a small gathering of ladies for a very important cause. Ok not an important cause at all, but instead a need to fulfill the inner shopaholic in all of us while in the comfort of my own home! Refreshments, nibbles and jewellery, who could ask for anything more on a drizzly Saturday afternoon. I had gone to one of these jewellery parties before and the salesperson had asked if anyone else would be interested and I thought, why not? It turned out to be a great shopping experience. She brings all of the lovely pieces and puts them on display for anyone to try on while all the guests get to chat, socialize and enjoy the company of friends. I think almost everyone ended up with a little something and of course, I ended up with some great pieces as well. The best part about their jewellery is that most of the stuff converts and can be worn in more ways than one. The necklace pictured is actually held by a clasp by the tassel that moves to various places to change the look entirely. I didn't buy this one, but thought it was interesting nonetheless.
All in all, a great way to spend a weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment