Sunday, April 24, 2011
Happy Easter
This weekend we celebrated Easter with a variety of activities. Thursday I met my brother and mom at Grams, Friday I met all of my cousins for lunch at Wah Sing followed by an Easter egg hunt and games at Sooky's place afterwards. Saturday I visited Grams again and then went to my mom's for lunch. The collage is a bunch of different photos from the weekend. Most of the pics are blurry, apparently I'm a terrible photographer! It was great to see the kids interact. My nephew Elijah is just starting to walk (or thump) around and he and Marley are hilarious together. They basically take turns hitting and scratching and pushing each others hands away from the toys. Wait til they are old enough to chase each other around! I definitely had my share of treats. Indulged in 3 of Carol's white chocolate lemon cupcakes and pigged out on chocolate (not to mention all the Chinese food from Wah Sing!) Today is chore day, so much to catch up on with all the busy activities of the weekend. Hope everyone else had a great Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment