Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rhinaris


This is a post about one of my "can't live without" products. Its called Rhinaris and its a nose lubricating gel. I've actually been using it since university and just yesterday when I noticed I've almost run out, did I realize that I can't live without it. When your environment is dry and nosebleeds are a problem, or when you're on a plane and your nose feels exceptionally dry, Rhinaris is the perfect solution. It feels very cool and refreshing as soon as you put it on. And it keeps my nostrils moisturized which means less nosebleeds. As someone with major nose sensitivities, its the one thing which makes me and my nose feel more secure.

Time to go to the drugstore and get a refill!

2 comments:

Catherine Kim said...

Thanks for this! I have been looking for just this type of thing for our flight.

Woo Wow! said...

ditto!