Sunday, March 06, 2011

Elijah's 1st birthday party!

 

Saturday we celebrated my nephew Elijah's 1st birthday at Shilla Restaurant. My brother and sister in law outdid themselves with a bouncy castle for the kids, creative decorations and of course, plenty of food. Everyone had a great time and I enjoyed Carol's homemade birthday cake by eating four slices. (Yes, I'm back to eating sugar again now that Marley's eczema seems to be under control with the Big Carrot's Calendula cream...)
It was quite an affair! Afterwards we came home and I enjoyed a nice cat nap and then we rented a movie "Love and Other Drugs". I really liked it, although it was definitely an "R" rated movie (lots of boobs and butts). A nice way to spend a rainy evening in.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I didn't realize you ate 4 slices! Well, I'm glad you liked it!

Catherine Kim said...

Nancy and Eric outdid themselves, as did Carol. Beautiful.