Today is Marley's 100th day. I can't believe how quickly time has passed. Last year at this time I couldn't imagine life with a baby and now I can't imagine my daily life without her. Here are a few of my favourite Marley moments which we've shared during these first 100 days:
- her half asleep state during the night-time feedings. When I put her on my shoulder to burp her, she just looks up at me with her eyes closed and mouth wide open.
- how she pauses from whatever she is doing to let out a huge explosion of poo and then smiles right after she's done
- her baby giggle
- how she always smiles at us when she first wakes up
- how she loves to be naked
She's changed so much in just 100 days. I want to cherish these moments while I still have them since I know how quickly they will disappear and change into new discoveries. Happy 100th Day Miss Marley!
- her half asleep state during the night-time feedings. When I put her on my shoulder to burp her, she just looks up at me with her eyes closed and mouth wide open.
- how she pauses from whatever she is doing to let out a huge explosion of poo and then smiles right after she's done
- her baby giggle
- how she always smiles at us when she first wakes up
- how she loves to be naked
She's changed so much in just 100 days. I want to cherish these moments while I still have them since I know how quickly they will disappear and change into new discoveries. Happy 100th Day Miss Marley!
1 comment:
Happy 100th day... beautiful girl!!!
Post a Comment