Sunday, November 25, 2007

She finally has a name...

My new niece is officially named! Miss Charlotte Grace Soo-Min Lee. Its a bit of a mouthful but I must say she looks like a Charlotte.

This weekend I got to spend some more quality time with little miss. I helped change her poopy diaper and give her a bath. She's just so cute, I don't think I'lll ever be able to say no to her little precious face. Its so angelic. Strange how that's possible considering she looks just like my brother. My brother and I were washing her bum in the sink last night and I was thinking how strange it was, one moment we're fighting over who gets to use the sink to brush our teeth before bed as teenagers and the next minute we're washing his daughter's tiny bum! How time flies...

1 comment:

sally said...

'Miss' Charlotte Grace Soo-Min Lee?

you can call her MISSY for short! :P