Thursday, March 01, 2007
Wii are at it again...
Last night was Wednesday Dinner again and this time was Gerwyn's turn to cook (as opposed to last week when he just "bought"). He went with a Middle Eastern theme and made Chicken Schwarma sandwiches and baklava for dessert. Now that Sally is back in town, we were honoured with her presence for her first official Wednesday dinner. A couple more and she'll be cookin' in no time! Gerwyn's friend Victor also came by and MelandNorm brought our favourite guest "Wii". Sally finally got a taste of the action as we all played a game of bowling (somehow she managed to beat us all... beginner's luck I say,) and then moved onto boxing and baseball. I scored two homeruns (one grand slam) on Gerwyn's lame pitches. (Fastball? As IF!) All in all, a very (and active!) night. Then we commuted with Sally back to Thornhill since she was heading to Ron's place. Having our boyfriends live in the same neighbourhood is proving to be verrrrry convenient! Makes up for the fact that we actually live so far away from each other. Anyway, I'm just glad Sally is back in town, it honestly felt like she never left but that just goes to show that her place in my life was never filled! I knew she'd make it back eventually...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment