Saturday, November 26, 2011
Family
Its been so long since we've had family photos taken. When we were kids I remember doing the big group shots whenever we would go to the park for family bbqs. As we've gotten older, I guess no one remembers to take family photos anymore. So for my mom's 70th birthday I thought it would be a great occasion to get some "good" family shots. I asked Mark's cousin John to come and take photos with his fancy schmancy camera and voila, updated pics! Of course, there are some important family members missing from these photos and I also forgot to take the big group shot, but at least these are a good start. When my family immigrated to Canada, there were five families in total. My grandma, my dad (her son), his three younger sisters and his younger brother. We all started out living together in cramped apartments until each family could get on their feet before bringing the next family over from Korea. Now when you look at these updated photos, its amazing to see how far we've come. Lots more grey, lots more babies, and a thousand memories...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment