Marley is officially 6 weeks old. Here we are at my office yesterday where we visited my co-workers. Its was one of the last warm weather days of fall so I thought I would take advantage by taking our first outing on the streetcar with the Baby Bjorn. It was a very nice day and great to get out. I'm finding it challenging to come up with activities around the house for us. I have plenty to do with cleaning and cooking but now that she's 6 weeks, Marley is more alert and spends less time sleeping. So mom better come up with some fun activities to keep her stimulated or else she will get mad!
P.S. I cut my own bangs, can you tell?

2 comments:
She is beautiful. I need to get a date that works for you to come into Toronto and meet this little doll!
Sooo cute!! You look great!
I'm jealous! I want to meet her! I like the bangs :) And don't worry, you will get better. After all, you will be giving Marley "bowl" cuts right? It a right of passage for kids! :D
Post a Comment